The conference venue, the international conference center (Internationales Begegnungszentrum, IBZ) at TU Dortmund, is located at Emil-Figge-Straße 59, 44227 Dortmund (see website here).
Use geo coordinates in your favorite routing planer: 51.494437999961065, 7.413055038744353
Getting to Dortmund by train
- From Dortmund central station: you can take S-Bahn S1 or S21 directing to Düsseldorf. Exit at station “Dortmund Universität”. IBZ is in walking distance (500m).
- From northern campus/Dortmund Universität: you can walk to Emil-Figge-Straße 59 (500m).
Alternatively, take H-Bahn to “Technologiezentrum” and walk along Emil-Figge-Straße.
- Or take the bus 462 to Huckarde and exit at station “Dortmund Universität” and walk to IBZ.
Getting to Dortmund by flight
- From Düsseldorf Airport: take S-Bahn S1 or S21 to Dortmund and exit at station “Dortmund Universität”. The international conference center is in walking distance (500m).
- From Dortmund Airport: take bus 440 and exit at bus stop “Eichlinghofen H-Bahn”. From here you can take the skyline (H-Bahn), exit at “Technologiezentrum”, and reach the international conference center by feet.
Getting to Dortmund by car
- From the north (Bremen, Münster): via A1, at junction “Kamener Kreuz” change to A2 to Oberhausen, at junction “Kreuz Dortmund-Nordwest” change to A45 to Frankfurt
- From the northeast (Hannover): via A 2, at junction “Kreuz Dortmund-Nordwest” change to A45 to Frankfurt
- From the east (Kassel, Paderborn): via A 44, at junction “Kreuz Dortmund/Unna” change to A1 to Cologne (Köln), at junction “Westhofener Kreuz” change to A45 to Oberhausen
- From the south (Frankfurt, Siegen): via A 45
- From the west (Cologne, Aachen): via A 1, at junction “Westhofener Kreuz” change to A45 to Oberhausen
Leave A45 at exit no. 6 “Dortmund-Eichlinghofen”. At the end of the exit turn right into Universitätsstraße. From there follow the signs to northern campus (Campus Nord). You should be able to reach IBZ in mins.
To be available soon.