The conference venue, the international conference center (Internationales Begegnungszentrum, IBZ) at TU Dortmund, is located at Emil-Figge-Straße 59, 44227 Dortmund (see website here).
Use geo coordinates in your favorite routing planer: 51.494437999961065, 7.413055038744353
For your convenience, we have blocked several rooms at the hotels below. Please be aware of the booking deadline of each hotel. Booking after that, the rooms might not be available.
Meliá (Booking Deadline on April 26, 2023)
This is the closest hotel to the conference venue. You can walk to the conference venue by feet (1 km, 12 mins) door to door.
Please write a mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +4923197050 to book a room with the reservation keyword: RTNS 2023. We have booked 15 rooms there and most of them are valid from June 07 to 09. The rate is € 95,83 per room/night including breakfast.
Hotel NH Dortmund (Booking Deadline on May 05, 2023)
The location of Hotel NH Dortmund is right next to the central station of Dortmund. Please check the travel information below to reach the conference venue.
Please use this link to book your room. Per night the suite room costs € 80. We have blocked 20 rooms here. The reservation can be freely cancelled one day before.
Steigenberger Hotel Dortmund (Booking Deadline on April 24, 2023)
The location of Steigenberger Hotel Dortmund is in the downtown of Dortmund. To reach the conference venue, please take the subway U42 at Station Kreuzstraße towards Hombruch and exit at Station An der Palmweide. Afterwards, take the bus 462 towards Huckarde and exit at station “Dortmund Universität” and walk to IBZ
Please write a mail to email@example.com to book a room with the reservation keyword: RTNS 2023. We have blocked 20 rooms here. The rate is a business single room incl. breakfast, € 119,00 per room/night. Individual reservations can be cancelled free of charge up to 2 weeks before arrival using the contact details provided.
Getting to Dortmund by train
- From Dortmund central station: you can take S-Bahn S1 or S21 directing to Düsseldorf. Exit at station “Dortmund Universität”. IBZ is in walking distance (500m).
- From northern campus/Dortmund Universität: you can walk to Emil-Figge-Straße 59 (500m).
Alternatively, take H-Bahn to “Technologiezentrum” and walk along Emil-Figge-Straße.
- Or take the bus 462 to Huckarde and exit at station “Dortmund Universität” and walk to IBZ.
Getting to Dortmund by flight
- From Frankfurt Airport: take ICE to Dortmund Hbf first. Afterwards, take S-Bahn (S1) towards Düsseldorf and exit at station “Dortmund Universität”. The international conference center is in walking distance (500m).
- From Düsseldorf Airport: take S-Bahn S1 or S21 to Dortmund and exit at station “Dortmund Universität”. The international conference center is in walking distance (500m).
- From Dortmund Airport: take bus 440 and exit at bus stop “Eichlinghofen H-Bahn”. From here you can take the skyline (H-Bahn), exit at “Technologiezentrum”, and reach the international conference center by feet.
Getting to Dortmund by car
- From the north (Bremen, Münster): via A1, at junction “Kamener Kreuz” change to A2 to Oberhausen, at junction “Kreuz Dortmund-Nordwest” change to A45 to Frankfurt
- From the northeast (Hannover): via A 2, at junction “Kreuz Dortmund-Nordwest” change to A45 to Frankfurt
- From the east (Kassel, Paderborn): via A 44, at junction “Kreuz Dortmund/Unna” change to A1 to Cologne (Köln), at junction “Westhofener Kreuz” change to A45 to Oberhausen
- From the south (Frankfurt, Siegen): via A 45
- From the west (Cologne, Aachen): via A 1, at junction “Westhofener Kreuz” change to A45 to Oberhausen
Leave A45 at exit no. 6 “Dortmund-Eichlinghofen”. At the end of the exit turn right into Universitätsstraße. From there follow the signs to northern campus (Campus Nord). You should be able to reach IBZ in mins.